RHINO TOUGH SHINGLE
Asphalt shingles also called laminate shingles are made of fiberglass as a base and a topcoat of various colors of ceramic coated mineral granules. Rhino Tough Shingle roofs have a limited lifetime warranty on select shingles with wind loads up 180MPH while adding appeal to your Roofline.
RHINO METAL ROOFS
Metal roofing is made of different materials such as; Steel, aluminum & copper. Rhino Specializes in metal roofing installs and fabrication. We offer Metal roofing applications for all budgets while offering top-notch installs with custom fabrication and LIFETIME warranties.
Asphalt roll roofing or membrane is a roofing material commonly used for buildings that feature a low sloped roof pitch. The material is based on the same materials used in asphalt shingles.
Rhino Defender Flat Roof Coating
Silicone roofing application is a seamless silicone applied on top of the new or old* roof deck. It is specially designed to maintain maximum reflectivity of heat and UV rays as it ages. It provides a Lifetime warranty.
- Suitable for extreme tropical environments
- permanent ponding water-resistant
- Helps lower roof surface temperatures by up to 100 degrees F
- 100% silicone formula carries a lifetime warranty
Rhino Roofing is the premium solution when it comes to commercial and industrial roofing applications. Our commercial re-roofing services including single ply, spray polyurethane foam based (SPF) roof systems, silicone roof coatings, metal panel roof systems for low slope applications & all types of Commercial roof repairs. All of our work is done in-house and guaranteed with an extra 5 year Labor Warranty.
- Spray on Roofs are Lightweight and are Excellent Roof Insulation
- Foam Roofs are Flexible
- Spray Foam Roofs are Long Lasting
- Spray foam Roofs are minimal disruption to daily activity
no tear-off needed of existing roof deck** (only if the substrate is stable)
- Spray on Roofs are Easy to Maintain
- provides seamless, leak free, low maintenance roofing option
Re-cover, don’t re-roof. You’ll save money, time and aggravation and avoid time-consuming and costly tear-offs.
The key advantages of using a silicone roofing system:
- Silicone is permanent and will not degrade, chalk or crack under harsh UV rays.
- Silicone forms a seamless membrane that withstands permanent ponding water without softening.
- Silicone creates a smooth surface that offers excellent resistance to mold, mildew, and staining.
single ply roofing
- Excellent against acid rain conditions
- Excellent performance under dramatic weather changes
- Will not suffer major problems under the presence of chemical materials
- A wide variety of grades available to choose from (grades are the type of protection desired from the product)
- Lightweight product
- Excellent reflective properties
- Easy to install
REDUCE ENERGY COSTS.
The highly-reflective, glossy finish of GacoFlex S20 and S21 Silicone Roof Coatings can help reduce energy costs.
IDEAL FOR USE ON FLAT AND LOW-SLOPED ROOFS.
Apply over pre-existing elastomeric roof coatings, metal roofs, built-up roofing, mineral cap sheet, and weathered single-ply membranes. Re-coat existing sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam, concrete, wood, and many other coatings.