A properly constructed metal roof will handle just about anything time and weather can can throw at it. With Rhino Roofing & Construction, our metal roofing can protect your home against extreme temperatures, high winds, hail, marine air and even fire—all with minimal maintenance.
We Manufacture High Quality, Ethically Sourced Metal & Material
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
Family Owned Built on Honesty & Integrity
50 years Of Experience
What we do
Installations, Repairs, Remodels, & Custom Design options Available. We are proud manufacturers of our metal roofs.
Benefits of Metal Roofing
No matter what kind of roofing style, color or finish you are after, there’s a metal roof to match. Looking for the charm of traditional cedar shake, or the simplicity of asphalt shingle? Or perhaps you are after the bold and distinctive look of clay tile or natural slate. Modern day metal roofs offer all of the style and beauty of these traditional roofing materials only stronger and more durable. There’s certain to be a metal roof style to match your home and neighborhood.
- A lasting investment
- A style for every home
- Save Money
- Tough in any condition
- Save Energy
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Inspect My Metal Roof Without A Ladder?
There are typically several signs that a roof might be failing. Here are some things that you can look for without using a ladder:
- Use binoculars to check around the chimney, trim and other flashings for signs of cracks or shingles that are coming up off the roof and general wear
- For homes with asphalt shingles, look for dark areas indicating cracking shingles
- If you have a home with wood shake or shingles, look for pieces that are curled upward,split, broken off or missing
- For homes with slate roofs, look for cracked or missing shingles
- Look for heavy wear around the valleys, the place where water runs off the roof into the gutters
- Look at the materials around the chimney and vent pipes and check for cracks, gaps and missing or fractured caulking
- Check eave overhangs for water damage
- Conduct an interior inspection for stained or discolored ceilings, which may indicate roof problems
- Inspect the attic to look for damp insulation or mold, which can indicate water damage from a leaky roof
- View the roof both close up and at a distance. You may see something from across the street that’s not visible in your front yard
If you find your roof needs to be repaired or replaced, give us a call. We would by glad to help!
Does A Metal Roof Cost More Than A Typical Roof?
Because metal roofing is a premium home product, you can expect your new roof to cost roughly two to three times what an asphalt shingle roof costs. However, a metal roof is comparable in price to tile roofing or cedar shake roofing. If you currently have a slate roof, you can expect your metal roof to cost less.
No matter what kind of metal roofing style you choose, you’ll never have to worry about your roof again. Most come with a true 30 to 50 year warranty. Plus, your new metal roof will add to the resale value of your home, save you money on your energy bills, and give you peace of mind that you’ll likely never have to re-roof again.
Is my home going to look weird in my neighborhood?
How much longer would a metal roof last compared to asphalt and shingles?
You can expect a metal roof to last at least 2 to 3 times longer than a regular roof. In general terms, count on a metal roof lasting 30 to 50+ years since metal roofs can often be repainted versus replaced.
To put it in context, the average lifespan of an asphalt roof is 12 to 20 years. That lifespan can be shorter depending on the pitch of your roof and the climate in your area. Made of oil impregnated paper or fiberglass, asphalt begins to deteriorate as soon as you expose it to normal weather. A metal roof, however, will never decompose.
Other roofing materials like wood shingle, shake and tile have varying degrees of weather-related problems that lead to breakdown. Wood shingle and shake roofs often need replacement before twenty years. Concrete tile roofs can crack and warp in the freeze/thaw cycle of more northern climates.
All of the above roofing materials are well-outlasted by metal roofing, which retains its good looks and durability decade after decade after decade.
multiple styles & colors available
Give your home a great look, that will last a lifetime. With an array of styles, construction types, material choices, paint options and coatings available, you can easily find the perfect look to complement your home. In fact, metal roofing can be made to look exactly like common roofing material such as asphalt shingle, cedar shake, clay tile or slate roofing–only stronger and more durable. For the distinctive look of traditional metal roofing you can choose from residential standing seam panels in a wide variety of colors to make a bold architectural statement. Blend in or stand out, with metal roofing the choice is yours. See the wide range of beautiful looks and varied styles in our metal roofing gallery.
- 30 to 50 year lifespan
- Unlimited styles & colors
- Long-Term Warranty
- Easy to Restore
- Solar Panel & Skylight Friendly
- Efficient, Saves Energy
- Great For The Environment
- Increases Home Value
- Multiple Financing Options
865 South Kings Hwy, Fort Pierce, FL 34945